Eagle Enterprises specializes in web and blog design for authors, creative individuals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. In addition to web design, development and maintenance, Eagle Enterprises also offers:
- customized blog design
- logo design
- print design (for business cards, bookmarks, postcards, flyers, rack cards and more)
- book covers for e-books
- blog tour coordinating & distribution
- e-book formatting and guidance
- book mailings / virtual assistance
- domain registration
- suggestion and setup of web hosting
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- mobile optimization
- market research
- ... and much more!
Check out our portfolio, or contact us if you don't see what you're looking for!
What we do:
Let's face it ... every business needs a presence on the web, whether you're an individual, small business or entrepreneur. Now that you've taken the all-important step forward and decided to establish that presence, you no doubt have a lot of questions.
How do you register your domain name? How do you find a web hosting company? What is hosting? How much space do you need? How much should you pay? What's a search engine? What are color schemes? Do you need a blog? What's Flash? What sort of content should you put on your site? How many pages do you need?
There are sure to be many more questions running through your mind. So many, it can feel like an insurmountable task to even get started. So, where do you go to find the answers and how do you know you can trust the one answering?
We specialize in servicing the individual and small business owner with a focus on individual needs. We care about each and every one of our clients, and we'll walk you through the entire process from start to finish. Whether you're designing a new site from scratch or would like your current website redesigned, we will customize a plan to specifically meet your needs and your budget. With Eagle Enterprises, you'll work with a professional web designer, one who is trained with skills honed through extensive web design work and specific client demands. And we bring all of this to you.
Our goal is to provide creative, cutting edge, and affordable web design services without breaking the bank or your budget. We can give you a wine-tasting experience on a beer budget. So, if you're looking for personalized service where no task is too large or too small, you've come to the right place. Let Eagle Enterprises help you create a unique presence on the web, one you can be proud to call your own.
For more information on how to get started, contact us. We would love to hear from you!
News from our Clients!
- Connie Cameron has a new release available 11/20/12, entitled Stories of Faith & Courage from Prison.
- Susan Page Davis was a finalist for the 2012 Carol Award for her novel, Captive Trail.
- Jill Elizabeth Nelson won the Carol Award from ACFW for her novel, Evidence of Murder!
- Jill Elizabeth Nelson has a new release from Love Inspired Suspense, entitled Legacy of Lies.
- Stuart Vaughn Stockton's debut novel, Starfire, won the Eppie for Science Fiction. His book beat out ALL others in the category, both Christian and secular.
- Susan Page Davis was named second favorite author of 2010 among Heartsong Presents readers. Two of her covers (Trail to Justice and Always Ready) were also among the favorite covers of the year.